[Coco] Question about CoCoNet

Darren A mechacoco at gmail.com
Thu May 7 00:39:01 EDT 2009

On 5/6/09, Ed Orbea wrote:
> I have not seen anything posted recently but I might of missed something. Is
> there any information regarding Roger's CoCoNet. I have his wireless pak,
> and am anticipating the release of CoCoNet. So, is there any information
> available either from Roger or someone else?

Roger has been quiet lately.  I hope everything is okay.

While waiting for CoCoNet I have managed to patch the DriveWire
HDB-DOS 1.2D to work with the wireless pak (and most wired serial paks
as well).  This gives me wireless Disk Basic but no support for
NitrOS-9.  Printing from Basic to the DriveWire server has also been
added.

If anyone would like a copy of the patched ROM image drop me a message
(off list please).

Boisy has asked me to make it clear that this patch is not supported
by Cloud-9, so please don't ask him for any help with it.

Darren