[Coco] Ebay Madness - Case # 787387423848293487

Christian Lesage hyperfrog at gmail.com
Wed May 6 14:21:53 EDT 2009

Steve Bjork wrote:
> I will give the seller big thumbs up for the FREE SHIPPING!  Most ebay
> sellers overcharge on shipping for CoCo products to make an little
> extra money.
You are right, but on the other hand, foreign bidders pay less customs
duties and taxes if the price doesn't include shipping, unless the
seller subtracts the shippings fees from the final price on the customs
declaration form, which some people just won't do.

Steve, I didn't know you sign ROM Paks... Maybe you could start a
business like Steve Wozniak's SignedByWoz.com! ;)

Christian