[Coco] Ebay Madness - Case # 787387423848293487

Steve Bjork 6809er at bjork-huffman.net
Wed May 6 10:15:11 EDT 2009

After looking over the ebay item, the $30 is only the "buy it now"
price. (Most sellers set it high on ebay.)
As for for wording on the item, not the best write-up and the over size
text is hiding the fact there is not much copy.

I will give the seller big thumbs up for the FREE SHIPPING!  Most ebay
sellers overcharge on shipping for CoCo products to make an little extra
money.

Steve Bjork