[Coco] Ebay Madness - Case # 787387423848293487

Rogelio Perea os9dude at gmail.com
Wed May 6 09:43:47 EDT 2009

I concur that it IS money *well* spent Mark. Signed by the author makes it a
unique piece of hardware valued not for the mechanics of its existence :-)

Maybe someone remembers Lee Veal's serial number 000001 CoCo 1. That box is
priceless for being the first one out of the all-hands released
production-floor line... the "signature" being its serial number.

-=[ Rogelio ]=-