[Coco] Ebay Madness - Case # 787387423848293487

Mark Marlette mmarlette at frontiernet.net
Wed May 6 09:31:41 EDT 2009

Call me crazy..... I spent $35-$40 for a pak at the 17th(I think) Last CoCoFest. I don't recall the exact amount as I was in the auction frenzy, might have even been more.

It was to be autographed by Steve Bjork, that was in attendance. Steve told the story behind the pak, GREAT piece of history. Steve has some REALLY good history and stories, if you have never heard them! Ahhhhh, the fests. :)

It was fun, money well spent, all in the eyes of the beholder.

Regards,

Mark
Cloud-9

BTW: I realize that this Ebay pak is different than what my experience was.