[Coco] Looking for non working coco case.

steve steve at batsonphotography.com
Mon May 4 17:18:53 EDT 2009

I'm totally confused by this.

Are you wanting to build a system that uses one of the emulators to run
CoCo software on the PC or Mac but put it in the case? Or, are you wanting
to make your own hardware to emulate a CoCo using a CoCo case?

I'm assuming the later is not the case. So, the question is, why on earth
would you try to build a computer into a CoCo case to run an emulator that
would run on any PC under Windows, Linux, or on a Mac running Mac OSX.

Here's why I'm questioning it...

The CoCo case is fine for handling CoCo hardware that it was designed for.
But, a PC or Mac requires more hardware, powersupply, etc and all of the
ports are different than what the Coco case is built for. My point is all
that hardware is not going to fit into a CoCo case, and should you get it
to fit, it's going to be gigantic mess.

Anyway, I'm really curious to have more detail on what you are trying to
do.

Steve