[Coco] [Color Computer] converting pdf to djvu

stinger30au stinger30au at yahoo.com.au
Sun May 17 08:33:54 EDT 2009

i have dome some tests tonight when i have been saving my scans to hdd

yes i agree there is an incredible size difference between pdf and djvu

im going to do some investigation in to how i can convert files from pdf to djvu

but for the time being i will stick to pdf as i use pdftk as my slicer/dicer/boxer/sorter for putting all my scans together

i scan about 10 or 20 pages and save my work and keep going till the magazine is finished. at the end i join the lot with pdftk.

im yet to find a program like pdftk for djvu files.they maybe one. i just have not had time to go hunting. busy scanning more magazines