[Coco] excalibur1.net closure

Chad H chadbh74 at hotmail.com
Tue May 12 20:23:42 EDT 2009

Well, they've went and done it.  They are saying I can't host my daughters
photos or important files I need to keep offline or anything else that makes
it worth keeping.  I am therefore discontinuing the hosting service.  It was
scheduled to renew May 22, but now will not.  I expect the site to be gone
then or shortly thereafter.  I will reactive the access to the upload FTP
for those that might want to grab any files from there while they still
exist.  From the notice they sent me, it looks like they are going to delete
them themselves if I don't.  Sorry I couldn't do more :(

- Chad