[Coco] CoCoFest Unwind

RJRTTY at aol.com RJRTTY at aol.com
Tue Mar 31 00:44:53 EDT 2009

People
    Well after driving another 14 hrs straight I made  it
home in one piece.    I met some new people and old
friends.    Picked up a lot of coco stuff and sold out
of converters.    There seemed to be a lot going on
this year.   Mark stayed busy with a soldering iron
and a pair of jewelers magnifiers on his head.
His significant other  he kept busy carrying,
filing and organizing boxes of stuff as he "worked".
(I wish I had one of those!! :)  )

We had a great time going through the boxes
I delivered on behalf of a fellow in Richmond VA.
There were lots of new old stock still in shrink
wrap or sealed boxes and never been used.

I picked up some DVD's of sci fi movies I remember from
my childhood along with a couple of T shirts of course.

Oh and ate some good food.   I do believe I had the
best hamburger of my life for lunch at the Hotel
sunday.   Beat the hell out of a big Mac I know that.

Allen caught most of this on camera including me
stuffing my face with food and talking with a heavy
southern accent.   I try to control it but it comes
out when I get excited and am having a good time.
Also when I get angry like when I have to drive
through a Chicago rush hour traffic jam with a bunch of
uncivilized yankees.....

Anyway I am sure he will put it up on the web
somewhere for all to see...and laugh at...jeez

Roy