[Coco] CoCoFest Unwind

Mark Marlette mmarlette at frontiernet.net
Mon Mar 30 10:43:33 EDT 2009

I will say 'ditto'

Had a GREAT time, way too busy, would have liked to have chatted with more. The fest goes way too fast.

We got back to Mpls around 10:30PM last night up at 5AM. I need to upack the truck tonight. Crew cab with 6' box and it was full. Came back with WAY more than I went down with! :) Big indicator of a GREAT fest for me. Sandy has learned to not object, just leave room for me Dear...... :)

As for the later in the year fest. I understand Glenside's reasoning. What I don't like is 1 1/2 years till the next one? :(

Could do one in 6months, then yearly. :)

Thanks again Glenside, great to see everyone again. Hard to focus on my real job after a weekend of so much fun!

Regards,

Mark
Cloud-9