[Coco] Disto Super Controller & OS-9

Roger Taylor operator at coco3.com
Mon Mar 30 17:25:22 EDT 2009

At 02:42 PM 3/30/2009, you wrote:
>On 3/30/09, t.fadden wrote:
> > I always thought I had a Disto Super II controller, but I only have one
> > rom socket in it. Does yours have more than one socket?
>
>The Disto Super Controller 1 has 4 ROM sockets.  The SC II only has 1
>(it needs the room for all the "No HALT" support circuitry).
>
>Darren

sockets and MEB header.  I've got the MPROM board and some kind of video board.

What led me to believe something was POKEing around 65345 was that
the ROM I have in socket 4 was "accidentally" booted into.  I could
be wrong about why this happened because it only happened once during
the crashes.

--
Roger Taylor

http://www.wordofthedayonline.com