[Coco] Windows 95 help

John Guin johnguin at hotmail.com
Sat Mar 28 13:33:45 EDT 2009

It does not verify the contents - only the name.

When I did my year of tech support on Win95, we had to do this a few times
for people.  I seem to remember the "Upgrade" version of Win95 needing more
than one file, though.

Try
Win.exe
Win386.exe
And win.com

(I may not be remembering the filenames correctly.)

John