[Coco] Mouse

tim lindner tlindner at macmess.org
Thu Mar 26 19:03:47 EDT 2009

Rogelio Perea <os9dude at gmail.com> wrote:

> Diecom produced The Rat graphics design package and along with it an adapter
> box to allow it to use a serial mouse - I don't have any more details than
> that, never used it - maybe someone else has some insight on that mouse
> adapter.

I've never owned the Rat graphics design package, but I was allowed
access to it's mouse for a few days.

http://tlindner.macmess.org/?page_id=85

One the version I used, there was no converter box. Additional (passive)
logic was put into the mouse so that greycodes were sent along the
CoCo's normal Horz and Vert analog signal lines.

--
tim lindner
tlindner at macmess.org                                              Bright