[Coco] modpack hack was Re: Drivewire question

Willard Goosey goosey at virgo.sdc.org
Thu Mar 26 17:14:32 EDT 2009

On Thu, Mar 26, 2009 at 01:58:20PM -0700, Darren A wrote:
> Conversion from Modem Pak to Serial Pak usually includes changing the
> address decoding from the range used by a Modem Pak (FF6C - FF6F) to
> the range used by a Serial Pak (FF68 - FF6B). I think this involves
> running the A2 address line through an inverter before going to the
> CS0 input on the 6551.

Ehh, maybe.  Like I said, I gotta spend some quality time with the
data books, and Dr. Goodman's instructions.   Just looking at this
half-hacked board is going to give me a headache.

I hate it when people don't finish hardware projects, and don't leave
detailed about what they did.... :-(

Willard
Willard Goosey  goosey at sdc.org
Socorro, New Mexico, USA