[Coco] Rainbow archives in DjVu

Bill Barnes da3m0n_slay3r at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 25 23:17:22 EDT 2009

Actually, there does exist a converter from PDF to DJVU, I seen it the other night:

http://djvu.org/news/index.php?subaction=showfull&id=1210803331&archive=&start_from=&ucat=&

http://djvu.org/news/index.php?subaction=showfull&id=1200695830&archive=&start_from=&ucat=&

how well they work or what losses may exist, I dunno.

-Later!   -WB-    -- BABIC Computer Consulting.