[Coco] Nitros9 problems

N8WQ exwn8jef at gmail.com
Wed Mar 25 16:16:52 EDT 2009

Hi Bill,
Did you get this figured out? You have to get your disk image from the
nitros9project zip file in the DriveWire3 web page at Cloud-9. I re-read
Michael Furman's message and now I understand. The disk image at
NitrOS-9 web site doesn't have the DriveWire devices coded into the
kernel build.

Alan Jones

--
N8WQ - Canal Winchester, Ohio