[Coco] A Neat Experience

Bill cwgordon at carolina.rr.com
Wed Mar 25 10:44:16 EDT 2009

Yeah, down here in the South, there are lots of little "Mom & Pop" stores
that used to be Radio Shack franchises where you can find stuff like that. I
try from time to time to find these little stores, but they are getting
fewer and farther inbetween. Now they go for all this "bubble-packed" junk
from the far east, 'cause it's cheaper.

Thanks for sharing that enjoyable experience. I'm sure it took a lot of us
"back to the day"