[Coco] (no subject)

Bill Barnes da3m0n_slay3r at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 25 00:50:20 EDT 2009

Bill,

>From one Bill to another: Please don't give up the questions. I can see giving more details when known, but I also see that smart remarks don't belong either. I personally may not have answers, but they do get me thinking... and for some of these "old farts" getting them to think could be the difference between them going Alzheimer or Dimentia and being civil or socially functional.

NOTE: I'm not calling anyone in particular an "old fart." I just want to point out that all of us dont always run the diagnostics and run through the help desk questionaire, and get a core dump to submit before calling for help. We should all be good "help desk" people with fellow CoCo users lest we be the last to remember the CoCo and all efforts go in vain to keep it alive.

-Later!   -WB-    -- BABIC Computer Consulting.