[Coco] Drivewire question

Boisy Pitre boisy at tee-boy.com
Tue Mar 24 21:39:09 EDT 2009

George,

DriveWIre *could* easily be written to use the 6551, but hasn't up to
this point.

One of the advantages of using DriveWire through the bitbanger is that
it doesn't require any additional hardware such as an RS-232 pak.  I
would encourage you to at least try it out that way to see if it would
fit your needs.

Regards,
Boisy G. Pitre
--