[Coco] Drivewire question

George Ramsower georgeramsower at gmail.com
Tue Mar 24 18:26:32 EDT 2009

 I betcha this has been asked before...

 OS9 drivewire on a CC3 AciaPAK.

 Does drivewire work through and RS232 pak?
 If so, how do I implement this?

 If I can get that to work, then I may begin the hunt for a DIN connector
for the bit banger and try that(since it is faster). I would like to dump
the old, tired SCSI drive and use this system. I'm sure I have a DIN
connector buried around somewhere. Right now, I'm using a fully enabled
cable from the Coco to this PC and it works okay. I want to play with
drivewire first on the system as it is currently configured through the
RS232 pak. Actually, a homebrewed 3 port pak.

 Thanks,

George