[Coco] Docs from the NitrOS9 Project

Phill Harvey-Smith afra at aurigae.demon.co.uk
Tue Mar 24 19:11:39 EDT 2009

Bill wrote:
> Has anyone been able to download the " NitrOS-9 Command reference" from
> http://www.nitros9.org/documents.html? It would be a great help to us "dummy
> noobs"

Not download, but clicking on the link takes you to a sorceforge page
with a list of commands, some of which when you click on them then take
you to a discription of the command.

Tried the first two pdfs from the documents page and they both opened in
  my firefox window (I have the acrobat plugin), so should download ok,
in firefox right click, save link as, may be different if you use
another browser.

Cheers,

Phill.