[Coco] Coco to "plain old monitor"

Rogelio Perea os9dude at gmail.com
Mon Mar 23 12:00:10 EDT 2009

I thought VGA multisync monitors would work with the CoCo 3 (with a modified
cable) is the monitor syncs down to 15KHz, the CoCo 3 RGB Horiz freq...

With the VGA adapter delevoped not too long ago the CoCo 3 has the world of
monitors to use :-)   (almost)

CoCo 1 & 2... good old composite, which is not that bad considering the TV
alternative. I have my F Board CoCo hooked up to one of those fancy Aquos
TV/Monitors by Sharp via the RF output and I seriously miss the plain CRT
TV. Maybe if I hook it up through a composite driver I'd get a better image.
The display on the LCD is not "alive", and keep it as is just for the
convenience of the reduced space on the desk...

-=[ Rogelio ]=-