[Coco] Run program by typing DOS

Bill cwgordon at carolina.rr.com
Mon Mar 16 21:09:33 EDT 2009

I've got to admit, I'm not a programmer, but I do see what the program does,
and even how it does it.

I'm using the only version of Edtasm+ I could find, and I keyed it in slowly
so's not to make a type, but it MIGHT be the assembler I'm using.

I seem to remember another program in Rainbow MANY YEARS ago that was
simpler for a simpleton like me to make work. :)

Thanks for responding.