[Coco] MESS

George Ramsower georgeramsower at gmail.com
Sun Mar 15 02:04:08 EDT 2009

 Okay...

 I've tried all the available and past MESS emulators and all give the same
results.

 Most DSK images don't work. I get four results when trying to boot OS9
images.

 One is just simply "OS9 BOOT" displayed on the screen and it sits there.
 The next is a return to OK in RS BASIC
 The third is a crash with @@@@@@@@ all over the screen in reverse colors.
 The fourth and for the most part, rarely happens. It works! Koronis Rift
does work. A couple of other games work but I haven't been able to get any
other DSK images to work.

 All these DSK images are OS9 and I have no clue what to do with MESS.
Suggestions are welcome.

I think my REAL coco is a lot simpler and easier to use. <grin>

George