[Coco] FD-502

Bill cwgordon at carolina.rr.com
Thu Mar 12 23:41:00 EDT 2009

The one of them will act like it's formatting a disk. But when it gets its
FIRST scan and is supposed to go back and verify (seems like a quicker scan)
it just stays in place with the disk spinning.

The other one won't even do that much. It goes through about 1/2 of the
first scan, and just sits there with the disk spinning. I have access to 2
controllers, and the drives do the same thing, regardless of which
controller is used.

Unfortunately, with my poor eyesight and arthritis in my joints, I'm unable
to work on them like I used to.

It would be easier for me to sell them "as-is" on eBay and get back a little
of what I spent, or just trade both full units to someone for 2 bare drives
that I could use.