[Coco] How about a CoCo Web Browser?

Diego Barizo diegoba at adinet.com.uy
Wed Mar 11 20:25:41 EDT 2009

Besides web access, another good reason to have a browser like program
for the CoCo, is to be able to open HTML files, which are the real
Portable Document File, - not that other format :-)
That was the idea behind my attempt to create what is an HTML renderer,
not a web browser. To allow me to create a formatted text file in the
PC, and open it in the CoCo keeping most of the formatting.

Diego