[Coco] How about a CoCo Web Browser?

Diego Barizo diegoba at adinet.com.uy
Tue Mar 10 19:45:07 EDT 2009

I've been working in one for quite a while, but I'm restarting from scratch.
I tried in BASIC (I know nothing at all about assembler), drawing the
text in the hi-res screen. It's just too slow
(http://yaccs.info/PROGRAMAS/NETSCOCO/netscoco.html)
Now I'm just going to do a text based browser, maybe with a few
different HPRINT fonts for bold and italics...
But don't hold your breath ;-)

Diego