[Coco] How about a CoCo Web Browser?

Sean badfrog at gmail.com
Tue Mar 10 16:34:18 EDT 2009

Probably a more practical solution I used back in college was to dial
in to the campus terminal server, telnet to a Unix box, and use Lynx.
Also could read newsgroups from the CoCo that way!  :)

I would say graphical browsing would be unlikely, or just ungodly
slow...  Since I remember a 20k GIF file could take a minute or two to
load on the screen from disk.  JPEGs would be even worse.