[Coco] FD-50X Drive manuals

Bill cwgordon at carolina.rr.com
Sun Mar 8 07:53:29 EDT 2009

	6- bad media? Are you formatting HD floppies? Does the problem
persist on different media?
As a matter of fact, they ARE _HD_ floppies. Certron MD-2HD, to be precise.
It's been so long since I even thought about them, I didn't put two and two
together. If anyone had a spare floppy drive (or several), I'd appreciate
the loan of one.

co