[Coco] Model No. 26-3127B motherboard

Bob Devries devries.bob at gmail.com
Sat Mar 7 16:39:57 EST 2009

Hmm,

Interesting comment regarding 64K daughter boards.

Here in Australia, all the 26-3127 cocos had the daughter board as supplied
by Tandy. Any 16K coco2 was most often upgraded with the daughter board if
done by Tandy in-house, or with 2 64k x 4 bit chips (41464 or similar) if
done by third party hardware people or users.

I know I upgraded a dozen of them in that manner at one stage for a Tandy
store in exchange for a 128k Coco3 (my first Coco3).

Also, the 41464 chips from the upgraded Coco3 could be used to upgrade the
16k coco.

the capacity to be his spokesman,
so that I know how to help the weary.