[Coco] Model No. 26-3127B motherboard

Bruce W. Calkins brucewcalkins at charter.net
Sat Mar 7 15:03:55 EST 2009

Mike has it concisely correct.  It does appear that the 64K expansion cards
are not all that common.  I have seen two in the dozens of CoCos that I have
opened up.  But there are people who have opened up as many or more than I
and not seen one.  The sockets for the 16kx4 chips will also take the 64kx4
chips that we pull from our CoCo 3s for the 512k expansion.  These might use
a little less power to run that the expansion card.

Bruce W.