[Coco] Technical question

Mike Pepe lamune at doki-doki.net
Sat Mar 7 01:49:49 EST 2009

Bill, I'm thinking power supply issue. The CoCo3 video modulator needs
8V and there's a little 78L08 (IC36) that provides it. If I had it here
I'd throw it on a scope and see what that looks like. The cassette relay
is fed off the same chip (SC77527) that runs the voltage regulator, so
again, smells like a power supply problem to me.