[Coco] DriveWire

David Hazelton davehazelton at comcast.net
Fri Mar 6 23:13:46 EST 2009

Robert Gault wrote:

> Now the ROM boots and runs. I can test or use it without burning an
> EPROM which means I can have both a hardware scsi system or a
> drivewire system without changing ROMs.
>
> --

Robert,

Forgive my possible forgetfulness and my lack of understanding...But how
do you use a physical system and a drivewire system together on a real
Coco (and I guess on a Virtual Coco) ?  or Are you just loading the Rom
code in two different locations and exec at the location the drivewire
starts to go into drivewire mode.

Sort of on the same note, if I load Nitros9 across drivewire can still
access my physical Hard drive?

~David Hazelton