[Coco] 16550 wasRe: RS232 paks

Mark Marlette mark at cloud9tech.com
Fri Mar 6 00:38:16 EST 2009

Roger,

Can you please come up with an original idea of your own. Boisy posts
a definition then you do.

You can also draw the same comparison to your CoCoNet product.

You said 'The CoCo "market" doesn't belong only to two guys.' I said
owned....If that makes me arrogant, then again, guilty. I call myself
confident. ;)

You directly asked the questions, remember? I guess not.

Looks like I hit another nerve Roger, thin skinned, you would never
survive a peer review board.

Your SuperBoard comment doesn't bother me either, shows the real you
and how you present yourself.

I answer to my customers, which you are not and never have been.
Something in which you can't say the same with myself.

Regards,

Mark
Cloud-9