[Coco] 16550 wasRe: RS232 paks

Roger Taylor operator at coco3.com
Thu Mar 5 23:54:29 EST 2009

At 09:52 PM 3/5/2009, you wrote:
>Roger,
>Your message did not hit home at all. I take no offense to your message.

>This isn't about Cloud-9 owning the market. I am not going to
>explain myself again to you.

You don't own any market.  Mark, you are the most arrogant fella I
have ever chatted with, and I'm not going to explain myself to you
anymore, either, even when you demand it.
http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/arrogant

Maybe if you quit bashing other people's CoCo efforts and accusing
them of blowing smoke, you'll have time to finish that SuperBoard
before 10 other eldest and most valued CoCo users meet their
relatives in heaven.  You brought up "expectations", so I couldn't resist.

--
Roger Taylor

http://www.wordofthedayonline.com