[Coco] POLL: multiple message problem

Bill Barnes da3m0n_slay3r at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 5 23:04:14 EST 2009

What I've seen here today is no direct connection to ISP, E-Mail Client, or Web-mail/POP server.

Oddly enough, today's email coming into me for all the lists/groups I'm subscribed to, contained no multiple copies. I Hope it stays that way. There's no way I want to sift through 486 messages coco related, just to find that over 50% of them are repeats, and attempting to scan through them, passing on the repeats quickly, resulting in a temp ban by Yahoo for too much activity because I missed keeping up with it for 3-4 days.

-Later!
   -WB-    -- BABIC Computer Consulting.