[Coco] POLL: multiple message problem

Bob Devries devries.bob at gmail.com
Thu Mar 5 18:26:04 EST 2009

Well,
I have no problems with duplicate messages.

I'm on ADSL with www.itel.com.au (iTel Community Telco, Ipswich, Australia)

I'm using gmail, but use their POP3 email service

I'm using Outlook Express 6

I'm only subscribed to coco at maltedmedia since it echoes the messages from
the Yahoo coco groups.

the capacity to be his spokesman,
so that I know how to help the weary.