[Coco] Coco3 emulator

Roger Taylor operator at coco3.com
Mon Mar 2 13:43:01 EST 2009

At 07:53 AM 3/2/2009, you wrote:
>I have been trying to use the Coco3 emulator for some time now, but every
>time I do, I get an error that says:
>  "The NTVDM CPU has encountered an illegal instruction. C5:17b4 IP:003a
>OP:dd 0c e0 0c 09 Choose 'Close' to terminate the application"
>
>Does anyone know what that is all about and how to fix it?
>
>Thanks

There's a handful of CoCo 3 emulators.  I assume you're talking about
Jeff Vavasour's version.  It bombs out on my Vista laptop and I think
I recall the same or similar error message.  He wrote it for the
16-bit MS-DOS environment, so this doesn't surprise me.

--
Roger Taylor

http://www.wordofthedayonline.com