[Coco] Flexible rompak cable

N8WQ exwn8jef at gmail.com
Sun Mar 29 14:22:03 EDT 2009

I want to either build or buy a short flexible cable that will allow me
to connect my floppy controller to my CoCo rom cartridge port. I am
building a new CoCo mini tower and I need to conserve as much space as
possible. Basically I want to mount the floppy controller either spaced
over the motherboard or just long enough to even twist one turn so I can
have more mounting options. At this point in time I don't care about a
multipack interface I just want my floppy controller to work. Thanks...

Alan Jones

--
N8WQ - Canal Winchester, Ohio
http://exwn8jef.googlepages.com/home