[Coco] A network challenge.

Aaron Banerjee spam_proof at verizon.net
Sun Mar 15 08:53:21 EDT 2009

Sorry for the off-topic post, but at least it's old computers....

I have a laptop that does not have wireless capability (and can't).
I've got another one that has both a network port and wireless.  What
I'd like to be able to do is to use perhaps a crossover cable to use
my wireless laptop as a router whereby it could assign an IP address
to the non-wireless one and allow all that wonderful stuff like VPN,
etc whilst, and at the same time performing as if that hotel had wired
internet.  Any suggestions as to the best way to do this?  Currently,
my wireless laptop is my only windoze machine.
                  - Aaron