[Coco] patching EDTASM+ to work with disk

Carlos Santiago carlossantiago at austin.rr.com
Tue Mar 3 00:08:10 EST 2009

So, I attempted to patch the cartridge version of EDTASM+ to work in
disk extended basic. I entered the assembly language program,
assembled it and saved it to cassette. when I tried to read the file
from cassette to move it to disk, I got I/O errors. I used a
microcassette recorder that I have had for years. Unfortunately, I
found that the cassette player has a problem after I wrote the files
to tape.

1. Can I some how attach the coco cassette wires to my PC sound card
so that I can save and load program?
2. If so, what software do I need to use?
3. I have a copy DSK image of Disk EDTASM+, but it is on the PC, how
do I transfer it to the coco?