[Coco] Magazines and Indexes

Paul Fitch pfitchjr at bellsouth.net
Sat Jun 20 13:27:46 EDT 2009

Status Update - The database Grows!  Thanks to Tims help, I now have over
7,000 entries into the database. That's roughly 7,000 articles, reviews,
tutorials and editorials.  Cool, right.  Not hardly.  My rough estimate is
I'm at best at about 50%.  I still need to add the last few years of
Rainbow(US), then Rainbow(AUS), Hot Coco, CCM, ect...  Plus I need to go
thru the ten years Tim sent me and add info concerning content.

If anyone is interested, I'd be happy to email this early version for your
comments.  I don't want to post it to any archive sites just yet tho,
because its too unfinished.