[Coco] Magazines and Indexes

Paul Fitch pfitchjr at bellsouth.net
Mon Jun 15 19:51:56 EDT 2009

Wes, thank you.  I couldn't get on Bills FTP site, but I did get it off of
Yahoo's list.
This is a good Start for me.  I'm putting the data into a Microsoft Works
database, which will contain the magazine name, year, vol no, title of
article(al)<sp?>, and the author.  Then a bunch of Yes/No flags for things
like Hardware, software, Coco1/2, Coco3, basic, DECB, Basic09, OS9, OSK, C,
ASM, and Forth. Then a short summary of the contents of the article.  Just
one or two lines.  Once done (if ever<g>) the user will be able query the
data base for things like C programs for Coco1/2 only, or DECB programs, or
OSK C programs ect...

And of course, what makes it a bear, I want to do ALL the scanned magazines
currently available on the Malted FTP site.