[Coco] Time for that CoCo 3 ethernet card! Twitter access on the C64.

Frank Swygert farna at att.net
Mon Jun 15 10:50:37 EDT 2009

And don't forget that Steve Bjork is working on a combination emulation/hardware package that uses a standard PC along with an interface card that plugs into a PCI slot that has CoCo style connectors... or at least that was/is the plan. Price should be considerably less than the C-one, especially since older model P-4 computers can be used and are pretty cheap... if you aren't like me and have a spare P-3 or P-4 lying around anyway!

---------
Date: Mon, 15 Jun 2009 09:06:25 -0400
From: jdaggett at gate.net

On 14 Jun 2009 at 22:57, Bill Cousert wrote:
> Jeri Ellsworth designed a 16-bit C64 clone.
>
> http://www.c64upgra.de/c-one/
>
> I wonder if there are enough coco users left to make a project like
> this worthwhile?

This has been discussed before and has led no where.

Also consider this at $333 Euros (~ $462) for a basic system that will need
between another $50 to $100 more to make running that becomes a bit
pricy.

--
Frank Swygert
Publisher, "American Motors Cars"