[Coco] Time for that CoCo 3 ethernet card! Twitter access on the C64.

Mark McDougall msmcdoug at iinet.net.au
Mon Jun 15 09:33:44 EDT 2009

Bill Cousert wrote:

> Jeri Ellsworth designed a 16-bit C64 clone.
> http://www.c64upgra.de/c-one/
> I wonder if there are enough coco users left to make a project like this
> worthwhile?

Gary Becker has implemented a Coco 3 on an FPGA (the project homepage
appears to have been taken down from Yahoo groups). It runs on a few popular
FPGA evaluation boards, but no-one has designed a coco3-specific hardware
platform for it (yet). And there's no reason it couldn't be ported to the
C-one, although as James pointed out, it would be quite expensive!

Regards,