[Coco] Time for that CoCo 3 ethernet card! Twitter access on the C64.

jdaggett at gate.net jdaggett at gate.net
Mon Jun 15 09:06:25 EDT 2009

On 14 Jun 2009 at 22:57, Bill Cousert wrote:

> Jeri Ellsworth designed a 16-bit C64 clone.
>
> http://www.c64upgra.de/c-one/
>
> I wonder if there are enough coco users left to make a project like
> this worthwhile?

This has been discussed before and has led no where.

Also consider this at $333 Euros (~ $462) for a basic system that will need
between another $50 to $100 more to make running that becomes a bit
pricy.

I have investigated another approach and could lead to a lower initial cost
and have a 6809 based FPGA system. I lean towards the Audrino style of
using several mating boards to make up a system. That way the system
can be as small or as large are one would like. Each card being about 1/2 a
Euro card in size. This would allow anyone using the free version of Eagle
to make his own boards or his own cards.

james