[Coco] Magazines and Indexes

Wesley Haynes wlhaynes at mindspring.com
Mon Jun 15 08:54:43 EDT 2009

Paul Fitch wrote:

> What year Rainbow had the master Index of articles in it?
>
> I'm considering working on a Master Index for all of the magazines currently
> available in scanned format.  I seem to remember there was as Magazine
> database program in one of the Rainbows as well.  Is this ringing any bells
> for anyone?

I extracted the contents of the database and converted to Excel if that
helps you. It covers the first ten years of Rainbow from July '81 to
June '91. There are three files: 1) Articles, 2) Reviews, and 3) Rainbow
on Tape/Disk. Look for rainbow index.zip at
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/RainbowArchive/files/

If you don't have / want access to the Yahoo group, let me know and I
can post the zip file somewhere else or email it to you or whatever.

Wes