[Coco] Magazines and Indexes

Paul Fitch pfitchjr at bellsouth.net
Sun Jun 14 13:36:30 EDT 2009

Well, with the Rainbow, many of the indexs you just mentioned exist already.
But they do not exist for CCM, CCN, Hot COCO, ext...  I'm looking into
running the July Rainbow Indexs thru OCR, then taking a stab at the other
mags.  I was originally thinking to use a DECB Magazine Index program I
vaguely remember seeing in Rainbow, but I'm not sure it could handle the
everything.  The 1st three years of rainbow index is 15 pages of tripple
columns each, then each year after there is more.  None of that counting the
other magazines.

BTW, I completed two tasks while I was checkingout your page.  Very detail
oriented.  I commend you.