[Coco] Get to know your neighbors, folks

Jim Cox nutz4coco at gmail.com
Tue Jun 2 01:56:25 EDT 2009

That story beats the time I had to self-Heimlich myself at the mall while
choking on an Orange Julius hot dog.  The lady standing next to me just gave
me a condescending look like "Why the Hell are you doing disrupting my
lunch" and walked off, but then again that's Bellevue WA. for you.

Jim Cox
http://miba51.blogspot.com/
http://geekswhocare.blogspot.com/
http://8-bit-retro-computing.blogspot.com/