[Coco] Is there a Pocket Computer forum?

Jim Hickle jlhickle at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 1 23:25:12 EDT 2009

--- On Mon, 6/1/09, Bookworm <bookworm at cavenet.com> wrote:

> Are you referring to the TRS-80 PC-2, or did RS have a
> programmable calculator
> too?

I have an RS programmable calculator around here somewhere;
I think it may have been made by Sharp, but I never liked
it even as a calculator. So, I bought a newer TI-30.  It
just doesn't have the magic of the 1970's TI-30.  The new
calcs are too flat and don't have LED's.  Mine had a plastic
fake denim case that hung on my belt.  I still carried a
sliderule in case the TI-30's battery died.